Before I begin...

Hello all and welcome to my blog! This is my very first attempt at non-fiction and I hope to do justice to it.

Through this blog, I wish to take you on a journey to Mediaeval England. We will commence our journey from the twilight years of the reign of King Henry VI 'The Mad King' and proceed on to the glory days of the three sons of York. We will then witness the rise of the Tudors and finally reflect upon the Golden Age of Queen Elizabeth I. We will also touch upon the tragic reigns of Lady Jane Grey and Mary, Queen of Scots.

To make this a memorable trip down the historical lane, I have used Philippa Gregory's 'Plantagenet and Tudor' series as a reference point. Although a work of fiction, it helped me get a semblance of order in my thoughts and ideas for the posts. I will be discussing the innumerable characters and events chapter by chapter. For your convenience, I am mentioning the reading order of the books below.

All the posts will be numbered so as to make it easy for you all to follow the posts in order. (1-Book 1- Chapter 1- Post Title)

Happy Reading!

Book 1: The Lady of the Rivers

Book 2: The White Queen

Book 3: The Red Queen

Book 4: The Kingmaker's Daughters

Book 5: The White Princess

Book 6: The Constant Princess

Book 7: The King's Curse

Book 8: Three Sisters, Three Queens

Book 9- The Other Boleyn Girl

Book 10: The Boleyn Inheritance

Book 11: The Taming of the Queen

Book 12: The Queen's Fool

Book 13: The Virgin's Lover

Book 14: The Last Tudor

Book 15: The Other Queen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2- Jacquetta Woodville- The Legend of Melusina

7- Jacquetta Woodville- The Witch of Eye

5- Jacquetta Woodville- The Duchess (Part 1)